Winner will receive
GamingInMyDNA is giving out $1500 through our Annual Gamer’s Scholarship Program.
We will accept applications until November 25, 2018, and and the winner will be selected towards the end of December 2018. The prize will be mailed out by January 5, 2019.
Our team will choose the best work based on originality, creativity, as well as the value that has been added to the work. The winning piece will be published in our website and shared on several social media platforms. By sending us your written work, you are already giving GamingInMyDNA permission to post your work.
- In not less than 500 words, write a compelling essay about “Gaming Addiction”.
- Write a short biography (100) about yourself
- Include a personal information section (full name, age, address, school and contact number).
- Email the essay and biography (.docx) along with a copy of your school’s admission form to [email protected].
- Application is free and open to all students from any country.
- Submitted content will be scanned through plagiarism checker application and double-checked by our team. Any form of plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Winning monies will be made available to the winner by PayPal, Bank Transfer or check (as stipulated by the winner).
- Our team will choose the best work based on originality, creativity, as well as the value that has been added to the work.
- The winning piece will be published in our website and shared on several social media platforms. By sending us your written work, you are already giving GamingInMyDNA permission to post your work.
- Admission slip must be submitted to ensure the applicant is a genuine, enrolled student.
- All sensitive information are kept confidential among our staff.
Game developers have been exploiting Behavioral Psychology to trap users in a Skinner box where that game means the world to them. Currently, There are no laws as to what developers can implement and make use of in their games; Few games that use this as their sole strategy; Clash Of Clans, FarmVille and Candy Crush.
Your essay should include a contrasting explanation of what “Gaming Addiction” is, how it affects us and steps that can be taken to address the issue, Followed by your personal opinion on the subject. We also ask you to cite a minimum of two official sources to corroborate your arguments and list them as references at the bottom of your essay.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship please feel free to email us at [email protected]